Only 2 left in stock
Keep your beard soft and healthy with our deeply nourishing beard balm.
Specifically formulated to help manage and condition your beloved whiskers, while also taking care of the skin underneath.
The 100% natural blend contains unrefined shea + organic cocoa butter, sweet almond oil and beeswax to effortlessly lock in moisture while providing a light hold.
Pure essential oils help soothe the skin, combat itchiness and promote strong, healthy hair growth. With subtle scents of cedarwood and patchouli.
HOW TO USE
For easy application, use on a slightly damp beard, preferably right after getting out of the shower.
1. Scoop out a pea-sized amount (or more, depending on length/density/dryness) and rub between your palms until completely melted.
2. Apply the balm by massaging it into the skin and beard in an upward, circular motion.
3. Use a comb or soft brush to help evenly distribute the product (optional).
4. Admire soft, shiny beard in the mirror 🙂
Suitable for daily use.
WHAT IT’S MADE OF
raw shea butter, beeswax, e.v. coconut oil*, sweet almond oil, raw cocoa butter*,
jojoba oil, essential oil blend of patchouli, cedarwood, bergamot & tea tree.
*certified organic ingredient. 100% natural — no alcohol, preservatives, synthetic fragrance or mineral oil.
GOOD TO KNOW
• All formulas are handcrafted with love and made in small batches to ensure quality. Due to the use of only natural ingredients, color and texture may vary slightly from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality of the product.
• Avoid this product if you have a nut allergy, or test a small amount before application.
• Store in a cool, dry place. Product can be kept +/- 12 months after purchasing (if stored properly).
• Separation of the product may occur when exposed to fluctuations in temperature. To return it to a smooth consistency it can be melted back down by placing it in a warm place (direct sun light, heater vent, etc. Do not use open flames, microwaves, or stove tops). Once melted, carefully stir up all ingredients with a clean (wooden) spoon. Then allow to cool at room temperature or place in refrigerator for faster solidification.